Is the hustler super z worth it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by We do 4 U, Jun 3, 2002.

1. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Looking at buying a Hustler Z zrt. Is the extra speed off the Super Z worth the extra $1200.00 in your opion. Also, does it have a Good quality cut in all tyoes of grass? thanks:)
  2. Does time equil money?
  3. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Get one as soon as you can. I demoed one this spring and I loved it, although I didn't get it due to that it was way too far fetched for my year's new equipment budget.
  4. J&M Lawncare

J&M Lawncare LawnSite Member

If you have demoed all mowers get the one you like best.

Time does = money, however if most of your clients have very bumpy yards, will you ever used top speed?????:blob3:
  5. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

I looked at them in Kernersville, NC and the salesman said the speed would come in handy between jobs in the same area, between sections on the same job, and getting back to load up.
  6. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

I,ve got one with the suspension seat.........Very worth it!!!
  7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

im just impressed w the regular z.
    if i got the super the cultural shock might kill me.:) one thing u might do is think about the trade in value on the mowers.
    thats where the super would have it for me.also if u are mowing real big areas the supers a givin.
  8. quality & speed = money . Hustlers are top of the line and great dealer support
  9. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I can guarantee you that it is worth every penny. I have saved over $100 in payroll every week since I bought my super z. I also believe that with the bigger hydro pumps and hydro cooler it will save me more money down the road (less problems with hydro's).