is there a HUSTLER parts dealer ....ONLINE??

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by user5953, May 6, 2008.

1. user5953

user5953 LawnSite Member

I need to find a good place to buy parts for my Hustler Super Z's on the internet.

I've looked at mowerparts.com and they rarely ever have the exact HUSTLER part I need.
    I need to buy blades, filters, oil, belts etc.... (from someone online who actually has them in stock) and to keep me from "hunting" for them all over the internet.

I live 30miles form the closests Hustler Dealer and it's a huge inconvenience on my time (because of the distance and the TRAFFIC) and with GAS getting higher everyday.

So I need to come up with an alternative to using a half of tank of gas and blowing a half a day...every time I break a deck wheel or need some blades, etc...

COMMON SENSE TELLS ME..... if there was a Hustler dealer online that sells parts for Hustlers (comparable or lower in price) they would do BIG buisness because most Hustler dealers are located in the "Boone Docks"

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I would look around the net and see what you can find, but I am not aware of a particular dealer doing this.
    I would also call your dealer and order what you need and have them UPS it, this would save you gas and time.

Pj

3. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Jim Miller in New Holland PA is a God send when it comes to parts and knowledge. I order most things from them and have them shipped to me quicker and cheaper than my local dealers can and I live in Montana.

4. Nickelz

Nickelz LawnSite Member

we have a parts request form available on our website.

www.bobcatofduluth.com

Fill out as much information as you know about the parts you need and we'd be happy to contact you with price/availability. UPS shipping is a lot cheaper than gas prices these days.

5. jimceez

jimceez LawnSite Member
    from PA

Do you have a web address or phone number for them. I'm not far from there.

Thanks.