Is there a pattern to this paver driveway?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by ztman, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

He was taking a pic of the driveway to send to me. One of the workers just happened to be outside

2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

i thought a strecher bond was when you stack bricks in the same direction, staggered every level. i just dont see that at all.

3. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

Random :hammerhead:

4. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

I found waldo!

Yes you are foolish to assume that you are not constantly being watched and or possibly photographed when you are working. Sometimes just a minute, or it could be all day. Could be the client or the annoying neighbor. I had 2 neighbors this week. Lingered for several hours. the first day. I wound up giving them some shrubs we ripped out before they got junked and they took them and ran away for the rest of the day like a kid with a new toy. My personal favorite is when you turn around and look up and the window blinds move.

5. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

I always assume we are on camera.

With older people being so into Facebook (Facebook use among teens and college age people has declined), people want pics for Facebook.

The other day at our job the customer was inside shooting pics through the window on the door.

Also - many homes have cameras outside. Careful where you go potty!

Posted via Mobile Device

6. P.L.

P.L. LawnSite Member
    from USA

The other day I went to look at a hydroseed job, and called the home owner on the phone when I pulled in. He said I can't come out but I'm watching you on the security cameras and proceeded to walk me through the whole job with out even getting up from his desk.

7. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

ok, that's just weird.

8. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

last year demoing a paver drive for a new paver drive we created a lot of billowing dust we stopped right away and carefully covered the pool. Within 15 minutes I got a email thanking me for my conscientious attention to detail and careful handling of the outdoor furniture with a side note saying the guys look to hot take a break and help yourselves to the cold drinks in the fridge in the garage ill unlock it for you. The homeowner was overseas she had a networked security system where she could lock unlock doors adjust her outdoor lighting and see everything from anywhere in the word, she is a sweetheart for sure you all know her she is a well known actress.

9. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

The mathematical equation "pi"?

10. Eischeid

Eischeid LawnSite Member

In the bottom middle pane of the window there are two rows that don't offset at all... FAIL!