is there a walkbehind AERAVOTOR out there?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by anthony, Apr 29, 2002.

1. anthony

anthony Guest

i like my aeravator so much. wouldn't be nice if first products made a walk behind unit?
    man would that work out well.
  2. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

go to JRCO, they have an attachment that bolts to the front of the WB's i think that that maybe as close as you may find, but i think it is a noval idea
    AK Lawn
  3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

you would think they would make one....

4. The Hooker aerator is no comparesent to the aeravator.

Becides I have heard it no work to good, only ok in cirtain soil conditions.

If I was to buy a Wb aerator I would buy a Classen or a Plugr.
  5. KLMlawn

KLMlawn LawnSite Senior Member

If I buy another aerator ( walk behind) it will probably be a Claussen or one of the brands that manufactur for that has the split drive.
    I will say that the Aera-vator does look impressive, but I do not have a tractor or any type of machine to get the attachment for so a walk behind version would be really nice.
  6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

No, they do not make one and I doubt you will see one anytime soon. The difference between the two is night/day, but due to the weight needed I doubt it would be easy to make a walk behind.
  7. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats funny, you told me the other night you were getting a classen. Did you get it or change your mind? Leaning toward the plugr now huh?...:D
  8. It guess it should have read "If I was to buy another Wb aerator, I would buy a Classen or a Plugr"

But I bought a tow behind Classen.

I do have a Lesco/Classen now, but it's not the split drive one.