1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Is there free web hosting

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by outrunjason, Feb 9, 2002.

1. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

I want to create a lawn site for my customers. Only I did but with geocities owned by yahoo. It was shut down cause I was using it for business purposes. I had customers lawns posted on the site. Is there any other site that I can use that is simple, free, and it can be used for business purposes?

Thanks, Jason

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

there are many sites out there for free some of which are ok for business, others its easy to sneek.

4. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

www.poweredby.com not free but a ton for $39 per year. My site is hosted there. Free hosters are a thing of the past.

Jeff

5. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to www.angelfire.com . You can use your site there for business purposes. Its free and has many features.

6. smburgess

smburgess LawnSite Senior Member

tripod.com is a good one.

7. NewOrleans

NewOrleans LawnSite Member

8. TheEvilsOfTruth&Love

TheEvilsOfTruth&Love LawnSite Member

I do not know if this is any concern to you anymore, but if it is, or anyone else whom might care, you might try, www.20megsfree.com , its nice, you can use there pre-made templates or whatever, or if you know HTML, (which is actaully worth learning) you can use the File Manager to make pages from scratch.
    -Blaze

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

You pay for what you get..... imagine persons searching for free lawn service.

10. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member