Is this a decent set-up joke

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowing king, Dec 20, 2001.

1. mowing king

mowing king LawnSite Member
    from ct

This topic seems to get you guys going. We have about half of that equipment,we have also been in business for 18 yrs. We have 12 workers in season. When you have that much equipment you do have a big overhead and lots of maintence.
    I really don't remember all the numbers of the equipment. I have to focus on cashflow,sales,employee relations, marketing,etc.
    When you have that much equipment its just tools to generate income to pay bills. I know what we have for equip but I don't know if its a E.B.234545 or a E.B. 234554. We only buy one new truck a year and we have some 10-12 yr old trucks.

I've got clients to remember about suppliers to deal with. I think you guys are taking this guy way to serious. I think that was his wish list.

Happy Holiday

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I believe that your credibility in a sphere where credibility is always suspect is about ZERO right now. You posted a completely erroneous message in a forum that is supposed to be comprised of professionals in an attempt to get a rise out of someone and wasted valuable harddrive space doing so. Congratulations, you are the only person who is in my killfile.

3. Richard Martin

Eating crow twice in one week. Boy that stuff tastes bad. My appologies to you mowing king. I thought it was you who posted the message in question.

4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

I don't get it.

5. Vibe Ray how many times did you reread those posts.

They lost me several times.

HUH!!!!!!!!! :confused:

6. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Am I missing something? Did that post make any sense to anybody or am I just a moron?

7. Richard Martin

8. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

At least he should remember that he has a skid steer, in fact 2 of them says he has a LS190 and a LX998 but asks a question in the heavy equipment forum what is the best skid loader because his tractor can't lift 2500 lbs!!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22942

Too bad New Holland doesn't make a 998 they made a 985

9. I thought so Paul, but since I wasn't sure so I didn't address that.

It looked funny.