1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Is this a fair price for Exmark ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bassman, Jun 29, 2000.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Acute Cut. where do you shop for mowers? LOL $9- $11,000.00 for a Exmark 52&quot; Lazer Z? Sound a little (lot) steep to me? I've seen a 61&quot; for under $8,000. Just trying to help!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

2. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Really Guido? Next year if i am in the market for one i may come to you for suggestions. Although i am totally loyal to my dealer, 3-4G is alot of lawns mowed. Thanks for the info.

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Bassman wrote:<p>{Shindaiwa T230 trimmer($284), Shin stick edger, blower, hedge trimmer. Assuming the prices are not out of line}<p>I would surely shop around for a better price on the Shindaiwa T-230. We pick them up here in Maryland for $229.00 w/bump-feed head. Oh, and as far as the mowers go, buy the Dixie Chopper even if it &lt;i&gt;&lt;b&gt;seems&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/b&gt; to be too large for 1/4 acre lots. You will not regret it because of it's sheer mowing power and speed.<p>

4. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

8k for a Lazer Z? Sounds high. I payed 5800 for my 52&quot; Lazer Z this spring.