1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is This a Fraud?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by MowingisMaddness, Jan 14, 2005.

1. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

2. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

Don't look good to me
  3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I dunno, lots of pics, that's a good sign, and actually most of the scam sellers usually have hundreds of feedback points they steal from other people. It's only a 3 day listing, yeah thats a low price and appears to be no reserve, so i'm assuming he dosn't know how e-bay really works and will prolly back out if the price dosn't go as high as he wants. I have been parusing e-bay a lot for mowers and what not and am really suprised at the lack off the blatent scammers this winter. shoot him an e-mail and find out! good luck!
  4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

at first glance it seems kinda odd ot me but then again look in the background, there is another machine there. also this is his first time to sell on ebay it seems like based on the number next to his name so he might not have the gist of the idea. Also like others have said he could be watching it and going to end it soon if it does not produce the net return he is look for. i got it tracked to keep up with it and see how it turns out
  5. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Looks funny to me. I had a buddy that had a loader stolen from him, then it showed up on ebay a couple weeks later. I don't know what happened, the insurance co, and police handled it.
  6. Cracker

Cracker LawnSite Member
    from KS

call a local cat dealer and see if this a(the) real seriel # 5FZ07198
  7. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

caveat emptor..............

for those of you who don't know what that means....its......let the buyer be ware in Latin
  8. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

Then I first posted(one hour ago), this loader was at $10. It had been that way for two days. And only had 17 views :dizzy: . Now in an hour it jumped to over $4000.00.

Just some background for everyone, now that the price is on the rise. Maybe I can get a commission :)

9. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

now its removed by e-bay!!
    red flags anyone???
  10. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

once again....caveat emptor