1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is this a GOOD Adwords landing page???

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by kirkmbrown2001, Mar 6, 2011.

1. nr7pro

nr7pro LawnSite Member

Something must have not been fully setup.
    Campaigns don't go away. In fact even you can't permanently
    delete any campaigns you create - they just become "grayed out"
    and inactive.

If you're searching for additional marketing its still worth a second shot
    if you have time to play around with it.
  2. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya I see, I don't think I still have my promo code anymore lol.

However my hosting company gave me a 50$ credit with google adwords, so i'll try it again.
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

If you just wait, you might get a $100 from google...I did. My hosting has the $75 coupon, but I received a $100 coupon in the mail. I didn't use it and about 3 months later I received another one. I have seen the $100 coupons for sale on ebay for like $10, but I have no idea if they work.
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yeah, I had two website under the same account on google. I ran an adwords campaign on my non-lawn care one. I have since sold the site and can't figure out how to get rid on all the data. I think I seen something yesterday that said I had to create another user and sign-in. Then delete the old one....who knows. I did manage to rid the analytics of the old site and "unlink" it from adwords. I could just close the account, but I would lose my date from my current website. The data is only from the last 4 months, so it might be worth it....I don't know.