is this a good deal for a dingo?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by tjoyce2010, Sep 23, 2009.

1. tjoyce2010

tjoyce2010 LawnSite Member

i was offered a toro 425 gas powered dingo with 400 hrs bucket,fork,and 2 bits for 8000.00 what do you folks think i have to make my decision quick
    thanks for your help 4/5 years old.
  2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

kinda, there is a 525 on ebay for 13k thats a DEAL comes with a stump grinder to. check it out
  3. tjoyce2010

i was offered a toro dingo today with 425 hrs on it 4/5 years old bucket,forks,and two bits
    8000.00 dollars wondering if you folks think this is a good deal??
    thanks for your advice
  4. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

My experience is that Dingos don't make good lawn mowers. They tend to scuff up the grass just a tad. ; 0

This is the lawn mowing section of the forum.
  5. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

"Dingos", fit perfectly in "Commercial Landscaping" Forum... IMHO... :)
  6. treemover

treemover LawnSite Senior Member

go to the mowing section and play with other kids. Last time I checked a dingo was used to landscape!

So what did you decide on the dingo? Seems a little much for the economy. what shape is it in? Is the auger drive included?
  7. tjoyce2010

didnt decide but the owner is now trying to raise the price claiming he spoke with a dingo dealer who told him it was too cheap i still haven't decided what to do, all the attachments are included in the price
  8. Summit L & D

Summit L & D LawnSite Senior Member

Thats high. Watch for good deals. You should be able to get one in the 4k range without the attachments. And sometimes attachments come across there too. I wouldn't pay over $6,000 for that machine with all the attachments.