Is This a Good Price For '05 36" TTHP w/40hrs

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by hillndale, Apr 8, 2006.

1. hillndale

hillndale LawnSite Member
    from Maine

I know these questions are asked a lot. I searched and came up with wide variance. So excuse the repeat but I'd like you Exmark Experts to help me out.

It's an '05 Exmark TTHP with 40 hrs, 36" deck, mulch kit, for $3800.00. It's in mint condition. No warranty, as I'm told they don't transfer between owners. I've read of some folks paying anywhere from $4100 to $4800 & higher new, for an '05. Depending on what part of the country you are in, there is a big difference. What do you think?

Thanks a bunch!

hillndale

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Hill

Can you tell me what one goes for New?????

3. hillndale

from Maine

Hey JG--Thanks for your response. In my market in the NE the '05 was going for $4699.00 new last season. I'm not sure what an '06 costs from my dealer.

H

4. CBB

CBB LawnSite Member
    from MS/LA

that is a good price....they are going for about $4900 new here. Plus the mulch kit is worth at least $150 or so. The warranties are transferrable between owners. I am sure that Exmark could help you here with that.

5. hillndale

from Maine

Thanks CBB-- The machine is at a dealer, & Exmark said it is at the Dealers discretion if they transfer the warranty. The dealer was the original seller, and has now taken this machine in trade for another Exmark. (the dealer had told me the warranty is not transferable) I have not yet showed them the Exmark warranty statement where it says it is.

hillndale

6. John Gamba

from ct

I would go with it!!

7. hillndale

from Maine

Thanks John! Look forward to hearing about your "stand-on" experience. Also results on soft and/or wetter areas.

best
    Hillndale

8. John Gamba

from ct

It might be the end of the week before i can pic the mower up.