Is this a good price?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Dec 21, 2005.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking at getting a little wonder truck loader its the 16hp model with the tallon mulching blades in it. The dealer is wanting to get $2999.00 for it. What do you think?

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

My GIANT-VAC with a 20 hp goes for $4500 new so that looks like a good deal for a 16 hp
  3. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I just bought a new billy goat with the 18hp vangaurd for $2850.00. also debris loaders should be sold at almost cost this time of year just to get them out of inventory...
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Couldn't tell ya on the little wonder. My dealer had a 16hp unit that a guy ordered then back out. It had been laying around for over a year and they needed to get rid of it. Picked that baby up for $1500.
  5. P & L Turf

P & L Turf LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know. I bought my Giant Vac from a buddy used for a smokin deal, and alls I had to do to it was replace a few simple things on it. I've been running this for quite some time now and have had zero problems with it. I really haven't been paying attention to the prices of these things lately, but from the sounds of these other replys it sounds like a good deal. Maybe see if you can demo one for a day or two so you can see if it's got enough nut for doing what you need it to do.:cool:
  6. flam41

flam41 LawnSite Member

I'd be on it there fella.