is this a good price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ronslawncare, Apr 5, 2001.

1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

pb-46ht echo this guy got three of them for sale 150 each he just upgraded to shindaiwa.is 150 a good price for it. i can tell theyve been used alot...

2. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

spend the extra bucks and get a new shidaiwa if possible. Used stuff is not worth the time in my opinion. If you want to get a deal get a shindaiwa and keep it running for years.

Bedros

3. ronslawncare

any1 else got something to add

4. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

I have an Echo like you are looking at and it works just fine for me...

As for the price and being used... Let your conscience be your guide. I don't know what to tell you other than be careful.

Mark

5. ronslawncare

what does this blower go for originally 400.00 he showed me that they all run .

6. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

New... About $360 on sale at the dealer, which is regular price at Home Depot... Of course, prices may vary from region to region.

$150 sounds like a good price. I would just be really concerned about their age and use/abuse. A couple of days running with the wrong fuel mixture could have them on the verge of failure.

There is always a risk when you buy used. If you feel OK with taking that risk, go for it. It could be the best money you ever spent.

Mark

7. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

Can you get all three for $300? If so I'd probably have to go for it.