Is this a good price???

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jonspolaris, Jun 28, 2003.

1. jonspolaris

jonspolaris LawnSite Member

A local Hustler dealer had a add in the paper for a 20/52 Fastraks . They advertised it for $4756. I though this was a good deal, is it?? I just hope they dont have any "fees" to add to the price, like setup fee.

2. grass lover

grass lover LawnSite Member

This is the EXACT same pricing that my local dealer quoted me on the 20/52 FasTrak with the Honda. He looked it up on some sort of pricing sheet from Huslter. I recently purchased a Mini Z and was quoted the EXACT same price from several dealers and had several others on lawnsite quote the same numbers. Typically that price is cash only. I think that Huslter offers some sort of dealer training that helps them set pricing across the nation.
    Bottom line is YES, you are getting a good price on a great mower. When you compare to the red CT model, the FasTrak beats it hands down. During my research I demo'd both models and found Huslter to be far superior. You can find my review thread by searching for "FasTrak"

Stick with Huslter and can't go wrong. Good luck.

3. jonspolaris

jonspolaris LawnSite Member

Thanks, Does anyone know the design life of the Fastrak?? like how many hours is it designed for??? 1000-1500?? I would hope it would be the last lawn mower i would ever need. I have a small yard, the ZTR would be way overkill, but thats ok.

thanks