Is this a good price?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jusmowin, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Im pretty much set on a 2004 Toro Z 100 23 kawi and 52 inch deck and a 2 bagger kit also a mulching kit to boot all for the price of $9570.11 . Is this a good price for this set up? Ive been dealing with this Toro dealer for about 7 years now and have had really good luck with them as to date. Thanks for the help

2. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Jusmowin

Yea, I checked that out before I posted my question. Its a 03 on Alamaia and it sure looks nice but I trying to stick with my local dealer on this one as hes the one that will have too service it.

4. Jusmowin

Come on yall I really need help on this one.

5. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

To be honest that price is what I would expect to pay for a 60" Super Z or a Lazer Z. I would keep shopping.

6. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

As a comparison.I paid $5200 for a 44" Toro 100 with a 18 HP Kohler.

7. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

.............to HIGH!

8. Jusmowin

Thanks for all the replys. Here is the break down of the PACKAGE that this dealer is offering me:
    2004 Z master 100 series W/23 Kawi and a 52 inch super flow deck $7600.00
    Toro 2 bag soft bagger system $1400.00
    Toro mulching kit $158.00
    Tax $412.11
    Grand total $9570.00
    Maybe I should of broke this down in my first post so now what do yall think, is this PACKAGE PRICE a good one or should I keep shopping?

9. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

i think its too high. got an '03 lazer zhp w 23 kaw & ultravac & drive kit for 8475 after tax

10. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

$1400 for a soft bagger system? There's no way I would pay that much for a soft bagger system when the Hustler dealer offered to add the BAC VAC on a Super Z for $1100. To be quite honest, it sounds like that dealer is trying to use you to recover some of his lost revenue. Go check with the Exmark or Hustler dealer in your area. Stop messing with that guy. If he's trying to screw you over now just think what he's going to do if you buy a machine from him.