is this a regular or commercial mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheLandyman, Feb 1, 2008.

1. TheLandyman

TheLandyman LawnSite Member

Husqvarna 6.5 horse power. power propelled 22 inch multi-cut lawn mower

and this one to

Honda Harmoney Mower 32", 5 height, 5speed, mulching blade.

another craigslist find.

2. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

Without a model number it is hard to tell. I just looked at husky's website and for the current model year they don't have any 22" mowers listed under homeowner or commercial. I think without a model there is no way to tell.

3. TheLandyman

ya thats what i did to and couldnt find anything so i thought maybe someone on here maybe had one or knew about em. any info on the honda?

4. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Honda harmony is a residential mower. I have one. I also have two commercial ones.
    I am not sure on the husky, but I would have to guess it was a residential sold at sears....since they stock husky now.

5. TheLandyman

the honda is posted for $600 obo if i could get it for around $400 is that a pretty decent deal? oh and this will be my first spring.

6. grass-scapes

Catch em at the end of the season and you can pick up a honda harmony cheaper. I paid 349 for mine and it was a 600 mower during the regular season. I wouldn't pay more than 3 if its were in greatshape.

7. grass-scapes

If shipping weren't so dang expensive, I d sell my my older honda commercial HRX 216. Id sell it for $400 or so. but shipping to you would be a lot.

8. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

lowe's used to sell the husky line with a honda motor on it. i think it actually was available with a kawasaki also, i know the cub cadet's they sell are.

9. sicnj

sicnj LawnSite Senior Member

Husky makes only residential mowers at that size.

10. TheLandyman

hey grass scapes, whats shipping on it and give me some more info on the mower.