Is this BAD ? lol

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, Jan 24, 2008.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I found this on the net funny

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Ouch! I guess this lawn holds the record--so far.

3. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost looks like he did it on purpose. It's to neat.

4. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

LOL...some homeowners...hmmmm...maybe a little bit more than what the labeld rate says will do even a better JOB!!! hehehehe...what a philosophy!

5. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

he said he could stripe a lawn better than anyone else !!!

6. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I get a call about once a yr. from some poor wife who's husband did that to their lawn, they want me to fix it. I can even it out a bit, but the burnt stripes just take time.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL...I had a customer who canceled me (after they owed me a bunch of money) so the hubby could take care of it himself. The next season, while working next door, I went over there to talk to the wife I saw out in her yard. Their yard looked kind of like this, but not quite as bad. I said "I see your husband got his fertilizing all done." She said,...yeah,....as you can see he's not all that great at it....
    I said, "Well,...ONE good thing about it......" She asked "What?" I said. "Atleast he got HALF of it done, anyway!"

8. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

Don't be too hard on the guy. Look at the money he saved by DIY. Now he has a lawn that will stand out in the neighborhood.