1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is this LCO a Lowballer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hobart, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Hobart

Hobart Banned
    from Canada!

2. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

with a wife like that i ain't knockin him:eek:
  3. Hobart

Hobart Banned
    from Canada!

Missed that pic!
    Can I get her for $18??
  4. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

That price doesn't seem that high. In fact that would be considered lower than average in my area. D*MN......She's hot!
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Oh NO, not this website again! :(
  6. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

Yep,Dont ask any questions though cause you'll get no answers..
  7. This is typical bait and switch. You get them to call with the cheap mowing price and then you up sell them to a full lawn and landscape maintenance package.

The lawns in the area he services are tiny. With a 44 and 32 inch walk behind with sulkies he is making more $$$ after expenses than any of you ZTR cowboys.
  8. proline32

proline32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 98383

Yup, and if he is doing a butt load of small lawns he probably is making good money..... Currently I am working on doing a mess of small lawns, clusters of them in neighborhoods where they are all the same size and only takes 20 minutes to mow, I charge $21.70 for those. Now what if some guy calls and he has 30,000 sq feet of yard, is it still 18 bucks? If so, I'll sub out to this guy, I 'll charge 60.00 bucks and then pay this guy 18.00.:D
  9. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the guy uses small used Imported trucks. Web site was user friendly and to the point.

I agree with Stone that he's probably making a killing. His tip is for lawn fertilizer aps, there goes the $18.
  10. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Does 750-1000 yards a week
    This is within a 5 mile radius

lots are around 8,200 ft²
    homes are around 2,500 ft²