Is this my junk???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MIDSOUTH, Feb 4, 2001.

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

Here is some pics of my old beatup work truck and beatup equipment, I can't wait to upgrade to 20 foot enclosed trailer painted white on the top and silver on the bottom with burgandy lettering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, it will be nice for you to get a new truck, that old ford is looking a tad on the rusty side!!! You might want to think of getting a new 4 door or something!! I like the truck, what year is it? Was the comment about a new trailer a joke too, or are you getting a new one? Enclosed is the way to go in my mind. Like so many others say, its a giant "billboard"!! It does look like you have it set up nice though.
  3. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

NICE JUNK, don't know how you get by with that old beat-up truck though!!!

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

Esby, It's a 2001 model, and in the spring I want to get an enclosed trailer.
  5. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

One man's junk is another man's treasure,let me know when you get ready to throw out "your junk".I'll come and haul it away for you!!!
  6. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Why did you bother with that 2001 model? The 2002's are going to come out this summer!

7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

That is one loaded trailer.Its always nice to find out at first job that you need the first thing loaded on trailer
    dispite your best planning.
  8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

That looks nice. How often do you use the JD tractor?
  9. zimm4

zimm4 LawnSite Member

I like your setup. Very proffesional. A enclosed is nice for lettering. Security is a nice benefit also.

10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member