1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is this new software Nice or What?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Aug 3, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Isn't this the best you guys and gals have ever seen? Go to your profile and see what all you can do add there. Members directory is nice too. Chuck, you told me a while back I haven't seen anything yet, you weren't kidding me at all. Just check out all the new features guys. I've been playing with them for a day now and love it all.
  2. Stinger

Stinger LawnSite Senior Member

Eric: This is alot slower than I remember, seems everything takes longer to load than before. Great new look, very refreshing!
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The reason it's slow is there is a bug in the mysql database.. slowing it down. It's being fixed now and also moving all this information sort of overloaded the server. It will get a lot better soon. Just hang on. :)
  4. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Stinger, seems slower than the old one. I think the clock is still off. Post times are wrong. Lets see what it says. Iam posting this at 11:46 E.S.T. Thursday 3-Aug-00 Still a great site.
  5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

This new stuff is boss! I love it! I like the icons. Great job Eric and Chuck! Thanks for all of your hard work
  6. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

once we geet used to it, it'll be much better. Like the extra features, but DEFINITELY miss being able to see all replies on 1 page. Good work guys......
  7. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

8. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

ok, to make your profile signature an active link put brackets around it [ ] url inside then /url inside the brackets..
  9. Finecut

Finecut LawnSite Member
    from IL

Great new look! Can you just imagine how confused por old Homer will be getting his newly repaired computer home from the shop and seeing this?
  10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I like it. I was a little concerned Thursday night when the change was happening but this is neat.