I sent out all info relating to full property maint. end of December '05. I offer a slight discount for those that choose full maint and pre pay or pay twelve months. I ask them to have a decision made by Jan. xx of 2006 in order to qualify for the discount also. Payment for twelve months begins first of year, pre pays due by March 15th. O.k. one customer we did a lot of work for last year finally decided last week. I sent him the proposal again and still offered the discount if he paid in full now or twelve monthly payments. He goes for the twelve I send him an invoice foe the months of Jan & Feb. He emails that he has EFT the payment but that he feels the need to explain the contract to me (can you say PITA?). His beef is that it should run from March '06 to March '07. I said I'm not to wild about starting this garbage of having everybody on different contract start & end points. I reminded him I was being a nice guy by still offering the discount. he brings up point about someone wanting full maint. contract in May or June. I replied I still though March was within reason particularly if I'm still offering the discount, and that if the May, June scenario occurred each service would be billed out separately at a considerable increase (hint hint). They would at the end of the year then have the opportunity to agree to a one or three year service agreement. Just wanted to know if you guys or gals think this was out of line. This was not like a heated argument by any stretch, trust me this guy always has issues. He pays on time and pays well, but is a major pain.