1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is this pressure washer worth 1k?

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by thepawnshop, Oct 28, 2004.

1. thepawnshop

thepawnshop LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a link to the pressure washer in question:

It is a:
    3700 PSI Pressure Washer
    Item #: 42408
    Model: 20210

I need it to clean my equipment, houses and streets and driveways (we seem to be getting too much mud on the street and I need a way to keep it clean as well)

Let me know your thoughts!
  2. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

I hear it is a very good pressure washer.
  3. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

We got one just like it, from Sam's for $799.00 last week. Different name, but same motor, pump, etc. Actually, it is 3600 psi.
  4. Bray

Bray LawnSite Member

If your going to pay that much for a power washer why don't you check out a dealer. I think I paid that much for mine and it heats the water as well. Well I think it was around a grand. I sent my wife up there to get one 2 years ago and told her not to spend more than a grand.
  5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Definately a good pressure washer but you might want to check out the North Star pressure washers from Northern Tool. The website is www.northerntool.com
  6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I don't think you need 3700 psi to clean mud and equipment, But................
    unless you've got more demanding issues to deal with for a pressure washer.
  7. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds about the going rate for a pressure washer that size. Like was stated above, you don't need one that big for what you're planning on doing with it, but hey if you got the money why not.