1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

is this worth it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Sep 20, 2006.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

Lesco 48" 17hp kaw. hydro $3899.00 (708687) is this a good deal? i just found a dealer a few miles away with this model in stock at the price shown. thanks.

2. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

no opinions?
  3. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

I believe that alot of hydros are around that price, as for being a Lesco, I don't know about that particular brand of mower.
  4. DiMassa33

DiMassa33 LawnSite Member

personally, if it was me i would never do it. Im sure that its probally new which is nice, but there are great deals out there. I just picked up a 52 scag that has completely rebuilt engine and runs great. The engine has about 2 hours on it. I only paid $800 for it, but its not a hydro. There are good deals out there though, and it sounds like you could get that mower anywhere for that price.
  5. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you talking about a fixed deck or the new one with float deck and new style controls. I just bought the new style about 2 wks ago. PM me if you want to know my opinion, I don't really want to bash Lesco on Lawnsite.