Is This Worth???

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Is this tractor worth $6900, a buddy of mine is looking to buy it and i think its a bad deal. What do you guys think?
    Ingersoll 6020
    w/ Front Loader & 40" Bucket
    3 PT Hitch & Rear Remote
    Rear Weights & Chains
    20 HP Kohler Gas Engine
    Hydrostatic Transmission
    300 Hours

stk_000502.jpg

2. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

too much money and its small,couldnt load a mason dump..

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

its too small and it doesnt look like it would be capable of loading a mason dump..i would say no on 6900 ,maybe 3000 tops if you were gonna buy it and thats a big maybe..

4. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

IMO I would pass on that. To small for doing landscaping. For six more grand you can get a 2004 john deere 35hp with a loader four wheel drive hydro for 12 or 13000.

5. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

that is to much for his budget, i told him it was a sh it deal, i told him i would get more feedback.

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

he also considered this kubota, which i think is a perfect size for landscape, its only about 3grand more than the ingersoll, and alot better quaility, i have operated this same one and i think its great, lots of power. Kubota make a quaility unit, my dad has owned his kubota for about 5 years now and man is it awsome. but ne ways, whats your view on this one?

stk_000474.jpg

7. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

These were from our dealer Norfolk Power equip

8. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

GET IT NOW IT WON'T LAST! Thats a good deal. I kubota makes a good product , never had one or that large of a tractor. If I were in the process of buying a tractor it would be kubota or a deere.

9. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

that ones been thre since the summer, at 10gs i think it a great deal.

10. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx LawnSite Member
    from mass

the little case is a rip off, no way is it worth that kinda money, the salesman showed it to us oneday while in search of a compact and my dad laughed in his face, that lil kubota is bigger then what we have at school right? seems pretty nice i guess id missed it on trips over there, gonna stop in and check it out now i guess.