Is this ZTR any good?

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Backlash Wi, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Backlash Wi

Backlash Wi LawnSite Member

Please offer your thoughts, good or bad, about an EverRide ZTR. Anybody use one or know about their dealer support? On paper they look very intriguing. Thanks in advance for your help. :)

2. SHOWCASE LAWNS LLC

SHOWCASE LAWNS LLC LawnSite Member

Never Heard Of Em Really, If You Have A Big Property I Would Stick With The Big Tried And True Names Like Bobcat Or Exmark Lazer. Pretty Big Investment , So I Wouldnt Gamble. Everide May Be A Good Brand But I Have Never Seen One In Pa Or Nj.

3. Mack77

Mack77 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

When I purchaced my Bob-Cat Z, they were also selling "Ever-ride". Apparantly what i was told is that Honda had their own line of commercial grade mowing equipment but scrapped the project for some reason. They had all the blueprints, models, everything down, but did not produce this line. Ever-ride purchaced the design and brought it into production. I've seen the mower up close and they seem to be a tough piece of machinery. The guys at the dealer raved about them, but I decided to buy a more widely known and established brand of ZTR. I like knowing that the company has been established in the industry and I will be able to get parts and service anytime i need it without worrying.

Hope this helps :)