Is you fall workpants going to fit in the spring?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shawns Lawns, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Well i went to put on my fall cleanup pants to do some work around the house and i think they must have shrunk or my gut got bigger. :cry: So do you go out and buy new work pants or do you stuff yourself into the old ones so you dont have to go up a size?
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

The damn dryer shrunk all of mine LOL...

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I like to blame it on little gremlins. They'll fit again by the end of may.
  4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Funny you should ask. I gained 15 lbs since the stop of work last fall til now. Too much fast food, computer viewing and potato chips. It also has something to do with being in the cold climate and storing up the reserves for the long winter. The only problem with that is I think that was for back in the days when we lived in caves.
    Another month starts my paid weight loss program. Thats right I get paid for losing weight. Since I have been doing lawns for 10 years now I have that supply of "fat" pants and "work" pants.
  5. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Mine definately don't fit so I think I will jump into some sweats for the first month those damm HOLIDAY"S
  6. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

no :blush: Will by 4/20/05
  7. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Yup mine do, actually I wear them all winter too!!! :D
  8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

actually, I have lost about 20lbs since last fall, so nothing fits on me now. Heck, I ordered XL coats from my uniform people, and they are like huge on me now
  9. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I gained 20 pounds over the winter, so I bought two pair of bigger jeans to hold me over until I lose the gut. I don't want to lose the wieght, I just want to redistribute it somewhere other than my gut.
  10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LMAO :) Now that is a classic