Issues with doorhangersetc.com

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kc2006, Mar 11, 2006.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone have issues with doorhangersetc.com?

I ordered doorhangers from there, everytime I'd email he would respond in an hour or two, I asked when they'd be shipped out and he said friday (last friday) and I know it should of taken 3 days to get here from FL (I ship alot). Well that should of been Tuesday at the latest. Wednesday I sent an email no reply. Yesterday I sent an email mid day asking again for a tracking number to see if the package was lost, still nothing. Then last night sent a longer email explaining how big of an inconvienence this is. I even told him, its no biggie if they weren't sent out when he said, just I want to know when they'll get here so I can plan ahead...I don't like to play guessing game.

The doorhangers looked great from the proof he sent, now he won't contact me...I hate buying stuff online because crap like this always happens.

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

I just sold some things on eBay and one of them was paid for and I sent it first class postage over 12 days ago and i was just notified he has not received the item yet. There was no tracking # asked for/or given so it is out of my hands at this point.

Point is I understand what you mean.

3. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

Funny you mention this. I ordered some doorhangers on Feb 28th, guy responded right away every time until I paid. Then I sent an email asking when I could expect them, not in a rude way, just asking so I can get everything ready to start putting them out when they get here... no responce...I have sent a few emails now, simply asking when I could expect them, and no responce whatsoever... it has been a few days now, and I am wondering if I should order from another site soon, or miss my chance hanging this year....

4. kc2006

I just checked, I ordered mine on the 24th. Guy has until monday and then I'm filing a claim with paypal to get my money back.

5. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

I called, and the message on his machine said he was sick and behind. He said he was 250,000 behind, and he would try to work sick to get them done...something to think about for the solo guys out there, what happens if you get real sick and cant work for a week or two...he should have had a plan in effect for this situation, but hopefully he gets better soon, and finishes the orders.
    I will let you know if I hear anything else, and please do the same for me. I hate to order from somewhere else now, but will have to this next week if I dont hear anything.

6. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

hes good i ordered with them got the stuff about a week later than i was suppose to but none the less if u call they will call back right away , good guy , any problem would send more doorhangers

7. kc2006

He still should of attempted to contact people. I would of canceled the order if I would of known this. He last contacted me on the 1st of the month, and said they'd ship out on the 3rd, so he must not of been sick until after the first. Hope I'm at the front of that 250,000 or I'll have to cancel the order and be severly annoyed.

8. Lawnmasters

Lawnmasters LawnSite Member

I ordered 10K a few weeks ago. Took about 2weeks to get the proof, email changes back and forth, then after I settled it was about a week before they were ready and were to be shipped. I told him in the beginning, get them done, tell me they are ready and then I will give you credit card info. He did, I did, I got them about 5 days later. They look good too.

9. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

Back in late Jan. I ordered some from him and got the proof in one day.

I went ahead and ordered 5k and waited about 2 weeks before I got them.I think it has something to do with the shipping time, since 5k weighed almost 60lbs.

Besides the wait, I saved a lot of money, but most importantly I was really happy with how they look. I would order again.

10. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

Well, here is the latest news I have. I have sent 4 emails and called 3 times... never a responce to anything. He says on his message he is 3/4 of a million behind, I must have heard that wrong, or he changed it...either way, how sick can you be and still send an email to everyone who already paid for an order. Hey, I am sick and it will be an extra week... that would be fine, but he wont respond at all. I need those doorhangers no later than like March 20, that is why I ordered them on March 1st...to give him an extra 2 weeks just in case he was behind. What good will the doorhangers be if I get them in May?