Isuzu Box Truck Set Up.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TMAC669, Jan 20, 2013.

1. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

How about the inside of the box? I have been looking for days for inside setups for a npr. I am getting a dovetail put on and have a few ideas on the inside from having enclosed trailers, but im sure it's going to be a little different. So, Help!!!

2. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Well finally got everything done, I think..... Just lack the decals and simulators.

20130407_143839_resized.jpg

20130407_143748_resized.jpg

20130407_143802_resized.jpg

20130407_143859_resized.jpg

3. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

The Rig looks good, I was wondering when you were going to put up the pics. Now you just need the decals and simulators. I'm just finalized the design for wrap. It's hot is all I can say!!!!!!

4. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

I assume with a box truck you keep your equipment in them all the time? Do you unload for the weekend? My worry is gas cans and hot mowers.

I'm trying to decide between a box and open NPR type.....if I can find one

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Good use of the Etrack.....can you show closeup showing what the blower is sitting on?

6. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

I leave all equipment inside. I have 2 vents in the truck that helps with any fumes etc. I used this same venting on my 16ft. enclosed trailer that I had.
    I really like that fact that especially if it starts to rain that your equipment is
    already inside. And in the winter just leave everything in it also.

7. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

The blowers are hanging actually by thick metal hooks I bought at home depot. I have them screwed into the metal frame that's behind the wood.

8. kswiney

kswiney LawnSite Member

Do you ever drag/scrape the dovetail getting out places? How do you get pallets of sod etc. back there?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. exmarkking

exmarkking LawnSite Bronze Member

We have two trucks, open and closed. One is a fuso and the other is a npr. I don't really care for the fuso because we had a lot of trouble with the trans. The isuzu has been the best truck ever. Once we got these, I realized I will never own another truck/trailer unless it's just a have to. Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. precision8m

precision8m LawnSite Senior Member

I bought my 2005 isuzu 16 ft box on dec 31st and we will be building the ramp this coming week. I can already tell that it is going to be one of the better decisions for the company. Trucks/trailers are good for flexibility with landscaping and maintenance but for dedicated maintenance, you can't beat a cabover.