Isuzu NPR HD box van with ramp

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by beck, Dec 9, 2007.

1. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

2. beck

I did not sell on ebay.
    Willing to sell for $21000

2006 Isuzu NPR HD
    11XXX miles factory warranty through 9/2009 or 36000 miles

6.0 Liter V8 gas
    auto, A/C, power windows/locks

20' morgan van body with 4' external beavertail and 5' fold up ramps with spring assist
    inside it is 92" wide

3. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Why are you selling? Did you have any problems with z riders bottoming out when loading?

4. janwade

janwade LawnSite Member

i am interested & i am looking for something like this!! why are you getting rid of it!! What problems did you you have with it!! I am in the west tn area & I looked at your web site - - we offer much of the same services as your company!! I have never had an enclosed trailer or truck!! I could see the bottoming out problem - - I measured the super lawn truck gate - it is close to 11 feet!! Please respond - I really may be interested in yours or may be you will give me some real honest advice!! Thanks you!!

5. beck

I merged with another company this spring and since then we have downsized our mowing operation so that is why we are selling this truck.

You will bottom out (the ramp) if you enter or leave a parking lot that has a steep incline.

As far as the truck goes it has plenty of room to haul an assortment of mowers. we carried a 21 on the shelf, then a 36 and 52 wb side by side then two riders behind that. sometimes we would run 2 52s and one rider.

6. beck

the ultravac (leaf vac for exmarks) would bottom out if you backed it straight out but if backed it down and then turned to the side you could avoid it.

7. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

What type of mpg are you getting?

8. beck

average 8-10 around town
    for my trip home with it from GA to MO it did get only 7 on one stretch but i was going against the wind and trying to keep at 70mph

9. janwade

janwade LawnSite Member

if you get really interested in unloading it quick call me!! I will give you an offer & we can see if we can make a deal!! it will be some less than you are asking!! or just email me the bottom dollar!! i might just bite now - if the price is right!! I am not that far from st. louis!! thanks!!
    901-573-0079 cell phone!! Jan
    I am looking for one - -not in a hurry, so just let me know!!

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

10. beck

sold!!!!!!!!!!!