Isuzu NPR Land King

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by D Fricks, Jan 15, 2004.

1. D Fricks

D Fricks LawnSite Member

Just Curious if anyone has seen the new
    Land King dump bed for the NPR Isuzu
    saw one in Lawn&landscape mag.
    would like some info. from anyone that
    has one. Thinking of getting one this
    season. Looks like the ultimate setup.
    :blob2:

THanks.

2. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

i havent seen it how bout a link?

3. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

I saw the same article. Man would that thing make life easy. Sure wish I would have seen it before I bought my new f-250 and Big Tex trailer over the past few months. My only problem is storage, I would still need to unload the bed every evening to secure the mowers and what not.

Looks very multi-functional.

Tim

4. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

That's just one of the many reasons I prefer a box on the back of an NPR used for mowing, over an open (landscape) bed.

Vic

5. Cut 2 Please

Cut 2 Please LawnSite Member

6. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, who makes it and how about a link please?

7. landscapingpoolguy

My only question about the whole box truck idea is what do you do when there are debris to get rid of? like in the spring we take clippings and thatch and sticks and twigs from winter, and in fall we takes leaves, sticks, and debris from perennials and so on.....do you bag this stuff and leave it at the curb? and if so then dont you loose time doing that instead of just tossing it in the truck?this truckis supposed to be a time saving device cause no trailer hook up and easier manuverabilty, that i understand. just trying to figure out what to do with debris.

8. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

I keep 2 trash cans in the back of the truck that I can bag, and then throw stuff into. If I have a lot of stuff to get rid of, I have another truck, and a trailer that I can bring in.

Vic

9. landscapingpoolguy

well i wrote an email to them and apparently they have a small dump/collection bin but it is an expensive option..itslike 4 grand for a 2 yard and 7 for a 4 yard.

Chuck

10. D Fricks

D Fricks LawnSite Member

Guys just got a price on the landking dump with an NPR 4500 body. 38000.00 more info at www.gatrucks.com use the Isuzu link

Thanks