isuzu trucks-cab forward

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by hustlers, Oct 27, 2001.

1. hustlers

hustlers LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Looking to get into a Isuzu cab forward
    with 14 ft bed and sides, and beavertail
    $25,500 for the whole setup

Anyone out there use these types of trucks???
    No need for trailer, etc.

2. coldlake

coldlake LawnSite Member

;) I purchased a 2001 Isuzu NPR HD 2001 last November. With a 16 1/2 foot Landscape bed with a beaver tail. Far better than a 1/2 ton with a trailer. I can carry all of my equipment a once. An Exmark ZTR, Great Dane walk behind, 3 21" Hondas, 4 blowers, 2 weed eaters, 2 Pole trimmers, gas cans, tools , brooms rakes etc. all easy one, easy off, secured each with its own lock. Very easy to drive in the city, vision, handeling, Surprised that I dont see more. I've received compliments, even from passers by, that my rig is really impressive. It is also more durable than a pick up, especially if you live in an area than the streets are not Maintained, I realize that many gardeners do not do lawns in the winter, but if you use it 12 months of the year, then go fo it

3. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the average price for these rigs ? gas & diesel models ?

4. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

i checked them out the gas base is about 16-19000 and the diesel was about 20-22000 and then u pick the bed u want for about $4000 and then the dump is about 1100 more. the double cab with a dump go for about 35000 or less but they were jsut new so the price will go down.

5. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Ya, I'm looking to get one of thoes. My brother says I ought to get the 9' plow and salt speader. Since it has a centeral hydrolic system it is suposed to be easy to work on. I myself was wondering how much more durable one of the smaller modles was compared to a 3/4 ton and 1 tone truck. And one dealer will give me a straight price since I'm only looking to buy 1. How much. Gas, standard cab, 10' dump.

6. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: Have a friend in the bus. that has 6 of them all deisel all w/ 8 1/2 westerns on them he loves them, have to say even though i have mostly fords, this truck plowed snow great, great visability and easy to handle.