1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

It all has to go. LOTS OF EQUIPMENT!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by metrolandscaping, Feb 3, 2007.

1. metrolandscaping

metrolandscaping LawnSite Member

So here is the deal. I sold my business and commercial accounts and now have all this stuff I need to sell. Please note that I have sold all my commercial accounts to the company that I now work for and still have residential accounts for sale if you are interested. If you are interested in any or all of this list please shoot me a price and we will talk. Pictures are also available upon request. If there is something else you are looking for but dont see...please ask...chances are I have it and dont need it.

Here is what I have:

2003 Exmark Lazer Z 48" with ultra vac bagger system (dump style)
    strip kit and has 400 hours.

2003 Exmark W/B 48" with mulch kit and ECS

Jrco Dethatcher

Jrco Aerator

1- Stihl Backpack blower

2- Redmax Eb7001 backpack blowers

2- Stihl Trimmers 1 has the attachment shaft with a edger included with the the trimmer head also

8x16 H&H trailer with rack on the front

2003 S185 Bobcat and a 2006 PJ 16+2 Dovetail 14,000 lb trailer bobcat has tracks and a set of forks
  2. metrolandscaping

Oh sorry guys forgot to mention that the walk behind does have a Velky.
  3. WildRidge

WildRidge LawnSite Member

Can you send me some pictures of the exmark 48" wb.
  4. metrolandscaping

i sure can can you give me an email address to send them to?

5. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

if you have any pics of the aerator, dethatcher, trimmers, or blowers could you please let me know

6. ScottsQLS

ScottsQLS LawnSite Member

Hey I am looking for a new trailer and that sounds like it would fit just what I need. How much are you looking to get for it? Is there anyway that you could send me some pictures and the last question is that I live in the area so I am wondering if you are just selling the equipment or if you are selling some accounts to. Look forward to hearing from you.
  7. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

What do you have to have for the bobcat ?
  8. metrolandscaping

It seems like there is going to be a lot of reponses to this post....so please call me at 612 387 2070 if you want pictures, prices, or more information.

Feel free to keep posting but I am posting this for all of you to make it easier.

9. metrolandscaping

Here is the bobcat

10. metrolandscaping

I will take $1100 for the trailer. I just put 2 new tires on it this fall before storing it.

Hope this helps