It doesn't matter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenman, Nov 5, 2002.

1. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

There are several active threads debating mulching leaves or using a vac or bagger. Everyone has their own way of doing their job. Alot of times in this business,especially the maintenance, there is no right or wrong ways. I agree that there may be better or more productive ways. What it comes down to is professionalism and pleasing the client.

2. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Amen brother.

3. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

While this thread may be begging for someone to walk into it and start something, I do agree. I do both. Just put the bagger back on the STC because I need some leaves .... just depends on what you want to accomplish and how.

4. Lawn Specialties

Lawn Specialties LawnSite Member

I totally agree with the client's satisfaction being the most important issue.I also believe that you should go with what works for you and your situation.Although I I'm sure everyone posting here know what there doing and are providing the best work available in their area different areas of the country have different needs and obsticles.I work in Illinois so it would be crazy for me to tell someone on the east coast how to do leaf cleanups or any thing else for that matter.In the area I work in most LSC's spend more time speculating how much someone else is making or how there doing this job or the other than they do trying to make their work better. We all do what we do the best way we know how to do it. Hope the knew guy on the block hasen't over stepped his bounds

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

:) Wonder why?;)

6. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

we mulch and ba, depends on what the customer wants and can afford

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We do whatever it is to get the done (mulch, vac, blow, whatever) and make the customer happy...end of story.

8. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Dry--Mulch, Wet--PITA

9. dr grass

dr grass Banned

sounds good to me son

s h e p :p