It is Official - Over 25,000 Members & Counting!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Amazing.... think of all the discussions, the people, the things that have been learned and shared....thanks to everyone and I am looking forward to 25,000 more just like you!

Some interesting statistics about LawnSite.com....

LawnSite ranks #1 overall in the lawn and landscape category on the internet based on traffic to the site, number of unique users on the site, amount of time spent by the users on the site, the number of links other sites have that lead to LawnSite.com, and the site's availability in regard to the many different search engines.

LawnSite.com is one of the largest commercial industry sites in regard to a forum with number of members registered at the site and the number of users that visit the site (but never register).

Aside from companies who market to homeowners (John Deere, Sears, Home Depot, TruGreen, etc...) LawnSite.com reaches more of its target audience members on a daily basis than any other green industry site on the internet - not just forum sites, but all green industry related sites.

LawnSite has had almost 1 3/4% of its users on line at one time several different times (almost 400 users with over 24,000 registered) which is an extremely high number for a commercial related forum. There are other sites that claim statistically they have had "X" number of members on the site at one time, but they are allowing their stat trackers to include "bots" that monitor sites for the search engines - not a real indication of actual people.

(This is one of my favorites)....LawnSite.com is the 29,112 most popular web site on the entire internet - the entire internet!

LawnSite.com has "trust-ranking" of 10 out of a possible 10, which means in regard to problems reported about the site, complaints, etc...

In February 2003 LawnSite had 7,890 members (give or take, I forget exact number), and today less than 2 years later has almost 25,000 members - one of the top 5 fastest "growth spurts" amongst commercial forums.

And here is the last one....which I am not sure about because it was emailed to me as an extra note with some simplified math attached....supposedly there is more content at LawnSite.com than an entire set of Encyclopedias.... crazy, huh?

All of these cool stats are possible becasue of our members. We have to be one of, if not the coolest online community there is! I want to personally thank the members for finding, using, and coming back to LawnSite again and again. Your involvement is helping better this industry one business owner at a time!

2. riches139

riches139 LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats! :waving:

3. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I'm proud to be one of those 25,000 members.

4. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

always a great site....i dont know one time ive tried to get on and this site has been down, thats pretty impressive with all the usuage you guys get

5. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Sean, I rember when chuck was the owner, Begging guy that were "just lookng around here" to sign up just so we could get ...2000 people here!!! Man that's been a long time ago ..WOW ..I don't get to or don't post every day,but i will tell you !!!I Tell every one here in chattanooga,Tn. An ( I do look at it EVERYDAY!!),But i've done my best to promote this site to my fellow L/C friend Thanks an Good luck .Dang it desirve a tee- shirt or some thing!!LOL

6. CUTTING EDGE 03

CUTTING EDGE 03 LawnSite Member
    from MO

I do not do much posting but I have read a lot. The service you provide to someone just getting in the business or a veteran is invaluable.
    Thanks and congratulations.
    Cutting Edge 03

7. greensmower

greensmower LawnSite Member

Glad to be part of the gang. Don't get much time, to enjoy it,golf course keeps me preety busy. Congrats on 25,000 members. :waving:

8. greensmower

greensmower LawnSite Member

Congrats on 25,000 members & growing. Glad to be a part of it. Don't get
    much time to get in here, golf course keeps me pretty busy.
    Happy holidays to all! :waving:

9. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I'm glad to be a member but could you please turn on my PM's : :help:

10. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I haven't been here in a while....WOW, what an improvement. The site looks great.

I used it alot when I first started my business. Now, I guess its time to give back. I'll hang around and see if I can help others build their businesses.