It rained on my dimension!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JasonPC, Apr 7, 2000.

1. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

Hi, guys. Well, I put out the fert with dimension yesterday. There was no rain in the forecast, but it ended up raining for about 2 hours after I put on my fert with dimension. Do you think I need to do it again? I'm so pissed. This stuff's not cheap! And neither is my time. <p>And what about the fert w/dimensionI applied two days ago?<p>

2. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Doesn't rain benefit fertilizer and crabgrass control?<br>

3. Jason try reading the label before you apply a Herbicide. Then you would know the answer to your question.

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Jason, Lucky you, we could get 4 to 12 inches of snow with 50 MPH winds to activate ours. I hope it don't blow away before it gets wet.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

5. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

Lawrence,<p>Try being a bit less obnoxious and maybe more people would like you. You're an extremely rude man. What's the matter? Business no good???

6. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Jason-<p>I agree. If only Lawrence could be so rigorously honest dealing with his own affairs. I do agree, however, that reading the label would have solved the problem. &lt;b&gt;Never&lt;/b&gt; apply chemicals if you have not read the label &lt;b&gt;thoroughly&lt;/b&gt;. I don't want this post to be taken as critical. It is absolutely necessary to read the labels. Any certified applicator should know this since it is the first thing they teach you (stressed heavily in Illinois and sounds the same elsewhere from the posts I've read in the past). If you don't read the label, being certified is worthless.<br>&lt;p&gt;Read the label and become an expert. :)<br>&lt;p&gt;John<br>

7. JasonPC wrote:<p>&gt;Try being a bit less obnoxious and maybe more people would like you. <p>Self made men don't give a rat's ass if any<br>body likes them. Get a grip on yourself.<br>I have no desire to be selected as Mr.<br>congenitally by someone who is applying pesticides without a license.<p>&quot;A man should not mince words<br>just to spare the sensibilities<br>of the thin-skinned or the ignorant.&quot; ---Capt. Neal<p><br>

8. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

Wrong again, Mr. Stone. Got my license a month ago. Also have a Bachelor's in Chem and pre-med and a Master's Degree in Computers. And I don't think you meant &quot;CONGENITALLY&quot; I think you meant: congeniality. get an education.

9. Jason PC wrote:<p>&gt;Also have a Bachelor's in Chem and pre-med and a Master's Degree in Computers. <p>Then why are you mowing lawns and applying pesticides without reading the label.<p>Why would anyone who claims to have a MS in<br>comp science be in the lawn care biz?<p>Can't keep a real job eh?<p><br>

10. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

No, burn out from travelling way too much. Made tons of money and invested it into my HUSBAND'S business. And if you read the pesticide forum you'd see I got my fert w/dim from an independent, second hand supplier. There is no mention of RAIN on the label, Mr. I can't Spell and have no education Stone.<p>-Nicole