I knew it would be a long one ~ 461,000 sq. ft. and 150 miles travel time. When I pull up to my first site I see the turf riddled with drought stress and tire burn: Well there is not much I can do about it so I hit the weeds around the edges and did some spot spraying and on I went with my route. As I am tooling down a country highway with my window down I hear the echo of scraping metal bouncing off the trees. Sure enough my ramp gate broke free and was dragging. The tie rod that holds it in place snapped. No big deal I have some extra straps and secure the ramp back up in place. About 5 miles later I hear the same scraping sound. Sure enough the strap snapped. So I secured it with another but at a different angle. All is now well and I get to my next site. Half way into my app a crazed women in a wheelchair rolls out in front of my machine and tells me I have to stop and that I can not spray. I try to explain to her that I am using 2-4-D and to look it up on the net. After going at it for a few minutes she then proceeds to kick my spray bar so it retracts. I then said sorry lady I have a job to do and went back to work. Not more than 5 minutes later I find myself stuck in a ditch with my Z and a full hopper. After about 15 minutes of wrestling in the mud I finally managed enough strength to lift the front of my 1,000 lb. Z and turn it 90 degrees. Alas I was free but I did leave a nice mark and I now have a sore shoulder. I finally pulled into the shop at 7:30 PM. Hopefully today will be better!