It's a bird, it's a plane.......Seasons Greetings

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by eXmark, Dec 20, 2002.

1. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Lawnsite members,

We just wanted to thank all of you who have taken the time to post your questions and responses here this past year. We certainly have learned a great deal and enjoyed the exchange of ideas and suggestions.

From all of us at Exmark to all of you, we would like to wish you a safe and Merry Christmas.

Exmark

Don’t plan on hearing sleigh bells this year. Rumor has it that Santa goes south after Christmas for a little R&R, and he’s parked his shiny red sleigh for a shiny red Lazer. Ho. . .Ho. . .Ho.

2. I thought santa was a smart dude now i know for sure he drives a lazer:D
    happy holidays to all of you guys at exmark you make the best and you deserve a big christmas bonus

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Santa can come south to here and park that Lazer in Memphis.:D

Merry Christmas to everyone at eXmark. May you all have a very great New Year.

4. Mack

Mack LawnSite Member

Thanks Exmark, hope you all have a safe one. Love your equipement. I have a 44 zero turn and the wife just gave approval for a 60 inch in the spring, just trying to decide on what to get. have a good one. Thanks

5. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

eXmark - Thank you for the kind works. I will be at my dealers in the spring doing what Santa has. Buying 3 shiny new Lazers! I cant wait! I wish spring would get here!!!

6. lahanko

lahanko LawnSite Member
    from NY

I would like to wish Exmark the same.
    I would also like to thank Exmark, again, for the help they provided me. Although I own a Toro Z-Master Exmark picked up where Toro left off.
    Thanks, Great Company.

Keith,

7. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2003 to Exmark and all fellow site members.

Looking for an exciting new season!

Best Regards,