It's a boy!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfguy33, Mar 31, 2001.

1. turfguy33

turfguy33 LawnSite Member

As you may already know, my wife is pregnant with our first child. Well, we went to the doctor today to have a sonagram done.......Come to find out, it's a boy......ah-yea, a couple more years, and he'll be ready to hit the biz by storm. Just to let ya'll know, that I'm one happy daddy now

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats!

If I'd had my son first we would only have one kid!!!!!!!!!
    Them boy's are a handful. Lucky for my 2 girls they came first, When is he due?

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Better get a child seat hooked up on the ZTR.........

Congrats

4. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Congratulations,my sons are 3 1/2 and almost 2,they are great ,but a handful.From what they do to the house-Id say they should go into the demolition business.LOL

5. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Now all you need is a few more kids and you have have a separate mowing crew. LOL

6. Shack

Shack LawnSite Member

Big congrats, my son is 6 months old.

7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Congratulations on your endeavor. I hope all works out well for you and yours.:)

Kris

8. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats!
    My son will be 4 Sept 16!
    How did that happen?

He's been known to lay straw for daddy!

9. turfguy33

turfguy33 LawnSite Member

Homer, He's due in August.....I"'m sure my wife won't let me take him out just yet, but his time is a comin'.....I've already purchased a John Deere toy push mower, a toy trimmer, and a little hedge trimmer, just so he can get a feel for the business......It's never to early to teach him the do's and don'ts.....My wife gets mad, but she knows that our son is destined to be a grass cuttin' machine....Wha-hoo

10. dhicks

dhicks Member

We are very happy for you. Now that you have help, you can add an additional 25 accounts without breaking a sweat.

[​IMG]