Its about that time.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy, Mar 3, 2001.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

its about that time to start up the lawn season. It hit 50 degrees in Michigan today. Has everyone put out their bids already?

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Last year I started clean-ups on March 15th. My spring flyers went out two weeks ago. My area still has a foot of snow cover and now they predict a major blizzard. It will go from winter to summer this year.
    Gene

3. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Monday i am sending out my bid for the bedford junior and senior high schools, big $$$$$$.$$

4. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well seems around here Feb 1st is the day to send out bids. was late last year and suffered because of it. sent them out on time this year. I dont add much each year so i dont do any advertising all referals and word of mouth. have all my customers back from last year. And almost my goal in new accts.

5. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Ive been doing spring cleanups for the last two weeks in southern in. But it looks like we might get some rain in here sunday nite and a cold front mon. And i was booked all week long, maybe it will miss us, in fact after Church tomorrow i have two banks to do if weather permits. This season is starting just like last yr. Hope so 2000 was a good yr down here. Marks Mowing Service