1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Its about Time!!!!

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Mar 31, 2014.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Just realized I have no gas for the snowblower. Gotta use the manual snow removal system :) It'll help my fatazz anyway

2. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

Probably shouldn't say this too loud but last fall I picked up a new service account, nice place on the water. Some how it didn't make it to the blow out list and I forgot to blow it out, I remembered in January and was losing sleep over it. Today we went to turn it on and I was expecting to have to eat a bunch of repairs but not a single thing was freeze damaged. I couldn't believe it on a 17 zone 1.5 acre property nothing broke. The gods were smiling on me today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I have one like that too. Completely forgot about it. It's at the shop for a contractor that sends me a lot of work. Not the size that you have, but it could be a PITA is things are cracked.

4. Beer and beans, doesn't that work?

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

More snow this morning, some roads are closed due to black ice, already cancelled the morning. Yup, it's time to start all right......

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

That isn't going to make for good conditions for the Rockies game tonight.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

It'll melt there by then. Still cold, but snow won't be a problem.
    Delayed our schedules to 12:00. Or, ahem.... I delayed the work schedules for my two minions today :) I'm staying in my warm, dry, comfy home.

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Boots - I have my very first trip to Fenway set for July 2nd against the Cubs!! Tour set for morning, game in the evening. Possibly also the 4th or 5th against the O's. I'm going to weep like a little kid. :cry:

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds great. And against the other team that plays out of an antique ballpark. :)

10. Autoflow

Autoflow LawnSite Member

Did you all watch the games between the Dodgers and Diamondbacks in Sydney a few weeks back?