It's actually starting to dry out here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, May 29, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I noticed that the lawns are finally starting to dry out up here after all the rain we have had in the last few weeks. Anybody else notice this?
  2. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here tiedeman. It was pretty much smooth sailing this week, especially toward the end of the week. It was a good enough week to now enjoy a 3 day weekend which was our goal.
  3. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

We've got 3 more days of rain, Sat. Sun. Monday, then supposed to be cool and cloudy. Wish it'd get to be about 80-90, with 30 mph winds and sunny for a week.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

It sounds like another wet week here coming up as well. All I want to do is be able to mow and lawn and not have it clump or have to bag it. I am getting so sick of bagging
  5. wonderwoman

wonderwoman LawnSite Member

rains here 1 a week high80.s great 4 grass
  6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I feel you tiedeman. I can't wait until the grass softly floats out of the discharge instead of clumping and flopping everywhere. It will be so nice to just zip through the lawns again. NO MORE 2-3 cutting...PLEASE
  7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

There is a chance of heavy rains here tonight. Oh well, its better than being all dried up.
  8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

ur gonna jinx us all. thanks alot. lol. but yeah were sopossed to get rain tommarow afternoon.