To set a little background, some of you may remember my thread from last year of a flooded basement. Tech left the job he started up, flooded basement later that day. Turned out to not be due to us, but a manifold glue joint came apart later. Not installed by us, Looked to have no or limited glue inside. All agreed it wasn't our fault. Got a call Thursday night from the guy that just had his manifold rebuilt by one of my guys, and I had posted about the difference in time to rebuild it compared to an easy one I had done the same day. Well the guy had water in his basement. So I go check it out myself. Checked out all the manifold, dry. Check out all zones, no problem. Look over to hose spigot and asked the guy if anybody would have left it on. Nope, but the painters were cleaning their brushes yesterday using the sprayer on the end. OK, so I believe him. Check through zones again, nothing. Then it hits me!!! I turned on the spigot to the sprayer on the end of the hose. Water fills up, and BINGO!!! I hear water running in the wall. He froze the hose spigot within the wall. Probably left a hose hooked to it and it never drained. So when the handle was turned on to the sprayer, it was leaking in the wall and down to the basement. I cut out the siding (it obviously had been replaced before) pulled out the wet insulation. Turned it on and showed him the leak. Stood up with arms raised high and shouted "Not the Sprinkler Guys Fault" in a victory chant!!