Lawn Care Forum banner

it's been brought to my attention

8K views 53 replies 10 participants last post by  SKYNYRD 
#1 ·
#4 ·
post a link to the mcallister or mcormick or mc somethin site. they have the best prices.

this fluid film following almost seems like a little cult or somthing. i wounder if they put a little somethin somethin extra in the cans to make us use it like crack.
We're not a cult...we're an army!:usflag: And we do call Fluid Film, Liquid crack!

Skynyrd-I can't believe I forgot to tell ya that Dano promoted me to a two star general! :weightlifter:

#5 ·
post a link to the mcallister or mcormick or mc somethin site. they have the best prices.

this fluid film following almost seems like a little cult or somthing. i wounder if they put a little somethin somethin extra in the cans to make us use it like crack.
I believe that this is the company you're talking about...http://www.mcmaster.com/#

#8 ·
Now hold on I've been supporting since Dano came to this site, how come I'm not in the army?

#11 ·
We're not a cult...we're an army!:usflag: And we do call Fluid Film, Liquid crack!

Skynyrd-I can't believe I forgot to tell ya that Dano promoted me to a two star general! :weightlifter:
actually we're a brigade:usflag:

i knew dan had reached that decision but he didn't tell me he passed word along. congrats soldier:drinkup: he promoted me to a 4 star general:dizzy: now i need a new tank;)

#12 ·
Now hold on I've been supporting since Dano came to this site, how come I'm not in the army?
anyone who has ever purchased fluid film, sells fluid film, uses fluid film, or works for fluid film is officially a member of grand master dano's fluid film brigade

#14 ·
Hey Guys, I just started a new social group: The Fluid Film Army. Anyone who wants to join the ranks can head to boot camp!:drinkup:
link please:)

#25 ·
Thanks for keeping up on the disclaimers, General! :drinkup:

Fluid Film is simply the best corrosion preventive and lubricant you will find. It is also a highly effective penetrant when given enough time. You can use it for almost anything, except personal lubrication and as a food additive. That's a no-no. :nono:

Read all warning labels carefully.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.