1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Its been dry

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by bradsmowing, Apr 15, 2012.

1. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

Did anyone see the new weather tab above? Looks like lawnsite is getting into weather. Maybe they can predict the rain a little better. BTW Mike I seen 20% for today but looks better tomorrow and the weekend.

2. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Still dryer than HE double hockey sticks here. Again the weathermen ...oh it is going to be raining by noon watch out.....that simply is not the case. I would not be surprised if we get min rain out of this" big rain" they are predicting for the weekend.

3. southernmower

southernmower LawnSite Member

Just had our first rain of any kind here, unfortunately it only lasted for 10 minutes so i'm not really sure if it qualified as rain. Still grey and overcast so hopefully more will come.

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Yep got that after my last post.....looked promising...but end up being a little disappointing....at this point any moisture is a good thing though....now July that might be a different story:rolleyes:

5. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

Rained pretty hard over here for about 30 minutes. Things will be looking up with what we got here.