1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

It's here...Kubota KXO 57-4 series!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ConstSvcs, Jan 3, 2010.

1. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

It's been a while since I've ran a 161 but I don't remember it being too bouncy.
  2. Danny Boy

Danny Boy LawnSite Senior Member

I have the 161 with steel tracks and it isn't bouncy at all, very stable for its size.
  3. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have any pics you can share? Please:clapping:
  4. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

I pull my KX121-3 with a F450 (16K GVW) and a 10K trailer. I was always told that as long as the trailer tongue tag listed at 10K- I was OK. I have never really gotten a straight answer from anyone regarding Commercial trucks or CDLs. I got pulled over in a commercial truck stop by DOT last month and got the fine tooth pulled through my set up. Did you know you need your F350 or larger (10K GVW or greater) lettered, fire estinguisher must not only be in truck, but firmly asfixed, and a medical card. I had like 4 other violations, which go into a national database and when pulled over by anyother DOT agancy, will show up and past written violations must be fixed, or my fines kick in!!! I register my truck under a LLC, so I don't know if you have a personal commercial truck what hapens.

Sorry to shift topic, just wanted to answer his ?
  5. curtisfarmer

I got to sit in a new KXO57 today. Nice:) I opened up the hoods and what not, took my son in and checked out the cab. Did not get to drive, yet:drinkup: Looks nice, didn't ask how much yet. The new cab is only slightly, slightly more roomier. Overall, a nice progression in technology and appearance, but nothing radically different. I am on Kubotas site now and the have a new ZTS mini X "U55". looks great. BTW, the Kubota site shows the miniXs with 6Way blades, didn't see any details though:confused:
  6. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

7. curtisfarmer

The adjustable flow to aux. hyd.s was cool though. It would be cooler if I had something to aux. control:)
  8. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Just pull the trigger and buy a mower already!
  9. curtisfarmer

Some day I will, but right now....I'll just have to use my hyd. winer:).....or live vicarously thu yours:dancing: