It's Official - 25,000 Members!!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Unbelievable....how fun would it be to get all 25,000 in the same room at the same time! Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to another 25,000 more!

2. Z-Lawn

Z-Lawn LawnSite Member
    from idaho

It's great... 25,000 members! Keep it going!

3. canadasboy

canadasboy LawnSite Member

New member this is a great site Sean

Thanks
    Chris :drinkup:
    "CHEERS"

4. bowhunter1432

bowhunter1432 LawnSite Member

this is a great site thanx to all of you that made this site so GREAT!! i am learning alot and going to learn alot more lol,thanx again.

5. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

how many members are active?

6. Sean Adams

Guess it really depends on what "active" means. I know there is a ridiculous number of people who are on the site reading almost daily but it will be months at a time between their posts. Some like to learn and just read only, some like to post daily.

The truly amazing number is (would be) if everyone who read the site actually registered at the site. We are always at a 3:1 up to 6:1 ratio of "lurkers" (visitors) versus members on the board.

LawnSite.com reaches more people (commercial) in the green industry than any other web site, hands down....based on links to the site, search engine positioning, site content, etc....

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations Sean! hmmm, can I borrow a few grand? HAHAHAHA

8. Sean Adams

Gedd has all the money...and anything that falls off the table my wife seems to be pretty good at snagging...