IT'S OFFICIAL: The Tanaka Edger is Coming Back!

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by Tanaka, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    Thanks for everyone's feedback and patience. We are extremely excited to OFFICIALLY announce that the WORLD'S FIRST-AND-ONLY SHAFT / GEAR DRIVEN WALK-BEHIND EDGER is coming back for 2006!

Go to the link below for more information...

http://www.tanaka-usa.com/index.php?section=39

-MW

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thank you. :cool2:
    John

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

im just wondering... what makes this so much better then the rest. if mr. gamba likes it, then it MUST be something every lco must have...

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

"All these years later, I can still remeber how easy it was to use, and the total lack of belt slipping etc + It's light weight make it a winner.."
    -txlawnking

I have used a Tanaka, and it was a monster! It would drive through dreadful sod that sat up 4" above the sidewalk without effort. They are high doller, but a good machine!
    -Shady Brook

"This is the best edger I have ever used! The combination of power and comfort with this edger is unsurpassed by any other on the market! I don't know how any lawn care company can be without one of these!" Brian Hoffek, BRH Mowing, LLC

"I have had mine over 10 years; with far in excess of 700 hours without any engine work. I have changed the spark plug and filter twice. Nothing else. Just good synthetic two stroke oil. The throttle is sticky. Maybe I should oil it after a decade! The shaft is oiled every other year. Yeah, it doesn't get much better than this." Steve, Sherman, TX