Its official, wettest summer in GA history

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by alexschultz1, Aug 8, 2013.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

My schedule is so messed up that I actually have the day off, might have had it off anyway as it rained most of the night

2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

oy vey! its just a little mushy

[​IMG]

3. exmarkking

exmarkking LawnSite Bronze Member

I could have worked today, but I took it off only because it rained all last night and yesterday so I'm sure it's to mushy to cut.. My schedule is so messed up.. I feel like I'm doing something wrong since I didn't work today!! Lol kinda like when I was in high school and skipped a day.

4. alexschultz1

ya i took off at 2, i still had 5 more lawns to cut but every single lawn was getting destroyed by my mowers. I broke out the push mowers after the first 2 but it really didnt help. Heck, my feet were squishing into the ground and making prints. Some days i guess you just need to cut your losses and pack it in.

5. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

We can only hope for better days ahead! we're three days behind now and still losing ground, I'm wondering if I'll even have a business by the end of the year.

6. alexschultz1

god invented beer for a reason my friend :drinkup:. Just bury your head and keep on-a-truckin' :walking: <-- we need this smiley face to have mud on his boots and a frown lol.

7. alexschultz1

8. larryinalabama

If you get too far behind the week ends and your back on schedule, I know that from experience.

9. larryinalabama

Is it ok to have a beer when theres a drout???

just trying to make sure Im doing it right :drinkup:

10. alexschultz1

drought, monsoon, feast or famine, its always ok to drink a cold one ahaha. Heck, i brew my own just for the zombie apocalypse. I'm still trying to perfect a banana bread beer. If you ever come across this beer, buy it! I love craft beer, and this one tastes like fresh baked banana bread mixed with a nice lager.

http://www.wellsandyoungs.co.uk/home/our-beers/ales/wells-banana-bread-beer