It's officially happened.....gas prices

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by christoff, Apr 7, 2005.

1. christoff

christoff LawnSite Member

gas on the westcoast of Canada is as follows

Regular 102.9 per liter

Premium 113.9 per liter

I use Premium in all my equipment. I think I'm going to add a two or three dollar surcharge to all my invoices at the end of the month, what do you guys think?

Chris

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

That works out to $3.19 American per gallon for regular and $3.54 for premium.

3. SCAG POWER

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

Yep down here in Apopka Fl we are at $2.35 per gallon

THANK YOU GWB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU AND YOUR OIL BUDDIES. FOR WRECKING THE SMALL BUSINESS MAN.

LET THE SURCHARGES FLY I TELL THEM IT'S GOT TO BE THIS WAY NO MORE FREE RIDES GO ALL SEASON BASED ON 42 CUTS , NO MORE ONE CUT CLEAN UPS OR ANY THING LIKE THAT. payup payup :help:
    ALSO NO MORE EVERY OTHER WEEK WHEN THEY ASK FOR THAT OVER THE PHONE I CALL SOME ONE ELSE.

4. Duramax99

Duramax99 LawnSite Member

On long island the most expensive regular gas is $2.48. The cheapest is around $2.25

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

We have a Shell station here that gives 5 cents off on Tuesdays. $2.19. Guess which day of the week I fill up.

6. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

Filled up last night on the way home! $2.29 :cry:

7. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I filled the new Exmark up the other day................$27.10 :angry: .. Used to be that would fill a truck up!

8. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

ZTR & WB & gas cans (3 gas, 3 mix) $61.50 :realmad:

9. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Yesterday it was $2.21. Last week it was $2.09. The prices changes almost daily, sometimes by more then $.10 a gallon.

10. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Yea our stations are going up .10 at a time. All this is based on pure speculation in the markets. Nothing to do with demand and or a shortage. Oil companies and countries are making huge profits. The worlds money is being consolidated in the hands of a few. Just like somebody unleashed a monster.
    I don't know what will happen when and if it most likley reaches 3 to 4$ a gallon. Might just come out better parking everything