It's on its way

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by chariot, Jun 3, 2002.

1. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

I just got back from giving my deposit for new Lazer EPS 60". I was just excited and wanted to tell someone so I am posting. It is suppose to be in by Wednesday but the head shop guy is on vacation so they said it may be near Friday before it is all setup and ready for pickup. Thanks to all, for advice and opinions on these and all the other mowers out there.

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

cool man . will u be changing the name?
    i may not get back for a day or so ,
    so congrats on the new toy.

3. chariot

I guess I will just leave the name the same for now. Thanks

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Chariot,

That's great to here but it makes me a little anxious. Not that I'm worried about the product but for us now is when the works starts.

Depending upon what you buy for your business or personal use once the sale is made the relationship between the manufacturer, dealer and customer is cut. With us it's a little different. We figure that that is the beginning of the relationship rather than the end of it. That's the cool part of working here but that's part that makes me a little anxious. It's easy to sell someone a lawnmower. We've got to work now because we'll need to earn the next one. That's kinda the fun part. I'm anxious to see how things turn out in a few years when youÂ’re ready to retire your Exmark and buy a new mower. Will it be an Exmark or will it be something else. Who knows maybe you'll be expanding and buying several. I think we're up to the challenge and it should be a lot of gun.

Great to have you on board.

Terry

5. chariot

Dealer called a few minutes ago, I get to go get it tomorrow after 9. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve! I guess I will see how things go with this dealer down the road, I have never bought from them before. Wish me luck. Bye

6. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Terry, do not worry in a few years everyone in the entire world will inevitably be brainwashed *ahem*, I mean convinced persuaded) into believing (knowing) that NOBODY DOES IT BETTER!!!

7. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Vibe,

:blob3:

Wach the bouncing dude, relax, your eye lids are getting heavy, your getting very sleepy...............

Thanks

Terry

8. TALLEY-HOE

TALLEY-HOE Guest

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I JUST BOUGHT A "Z" 44" CUT & I'M LIKE A KID WITH A NEW PUP. I HAVE KNOWN MY DEALER FOR A GOOD TIME & THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW MOWER.

9. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

Chariot

Congrats

I bought a 27 hp LC last year. (Exmark) I do like this mower. I didnt buy the EPS. Didnt have enough info at the time about them.
    I average a little more than a gallon per hour with my LC model.
    10.2 hours per 11 gallons of gas. I do large properties and plan on buying two 72" mowers next summer. If you would please let me know you average hours of operation per tank.

Thanks.
    James

10. Mackado

Mackado LawnSite Member

:blob4: I am having so much fun cutting grass. with my 60"Lazer. I just got it the last week in May and my grass can't grow fast enough, I have about 4 acre yard it took me 4hours + with my old mower 46 inch cut now I can do it in one hour and 20 minutes and I added more of the field to my yard about 4 1/2 acres now. My wife loves the smooth cut it looks so good after mowing with the Z.